Tuesday, April 12, 2016

What do you love?

I  love everything about dentistry. I love how there are so many different kinds of toothbrushes and so many kinds of toothpastes ans mouthwash. It's almost like there is something for everyone. I love when people have a beautiful smile, it's able to brighten up my day. Which is why I want to be a dentist when I graduate college. I have been decided on this major since I was 12 and nothing or no one could ever change my mind about it. I know that this is what I want to do for the rest of my life and I will do whatever it takes to do just that. I will put all the effort I could possibly offer into everything I do. I will make sure I pass all my classes with good grades so that I am admitted into the dental hygiene program and keep my grades up so that I could stay in the program and finally be able to work in the field I've always wanted to work in. I also have a summer job at a dental office to start learning what this field is like and start learning names of equipment and names of teeth and all that fun stuff. This won't be just any other job to me. It'll be a job that I look forward to every morning. A job that pushes me out of bed so that I could be there on time. It'll be the first of many jobs at a dental office and I couldn't be any more excited. I love everything about dentistry and I will do whatever I can to work in the field of something I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment