Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Gym

I love working out! I don't do it to impress anyone but myself. I want to better myself and be able to look back on how far I've come. Being at the gym is a great feeling because everyone there is giving their best effort. I just hate how when a girl walks into the weight room, the guys look at each other as if saying, "does she even know what she's doing?" I just don't like the fact that guys think girls don't know anything about working out. There will be times when guys constantly eye you and see what you're doing and I don't think there's anything more annoying. They say the gym is a judge free zone, but I personally don't think that's true. Girls get judged all the time as soon as they step foot in the gym and I just don't think that's fair. Like I said though, I don't try to impress anyone but myself. They could say all they want and just because I'm not doing workouts they would do, doesn't mean I'm doing anything wrong. We all have the same goal: results.

No comments:

Post a Comment