Monday, January 25, 2016

Homework Overload

Today, I am going to rant about how stressful college is. I don't understand how some people can't wait to go back to school after breaks. That just means more homework and more stress. Personally, I am one of those people that makes things harder on myself because I want everything to be done well. So if I don't do as well as I thought I would, I at least know I gave it everything I had. Doing this with all of my classes gets so overwhelming especially when professors throw a crazy amount of homework at you as if you didn't have any other classes besides theirs. Managing my time isn't easy but I'm getting better as the days go by. Sometimes I feel like there isn't enough hours in the day when I actually have to get something done. All of these factors make college so much more stressful than it needs to be and it's not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment