Thursday, March 10, 2016

Studying

I always feel that towards the end of a semester, professors always cram in work. The schedule quizzes 2 days apart, tests every 2 weeks. I feel like I'm being rushed in the learning process and barely getting any time to study and fully understand the material. I am taking 2 science class which both include lab and it's so hard to keep up with the work and memorize every bone in the body or every equation to solve for pressure. And on top of that, having to balance it with my other 2 classes. I feel like I'm drowning in school work and the fact that it's only my first year of college and everything is going to get so much more complicated scares the hell out of me. But they do say, "If your dream doesn't scare you, then it's not big enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment