Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Best Friend

My best friend and I were always together. We were always hanging out with each other at each others house. If we weren't hanging out, we were working together. Saying goodbye to her when it was time to move in on campus, my heart broke. It would be so weird not seeing her everyday. Going from living two minutes away to two hours away definitely wasn't easy. Once school started, our schedules were so different. It was so hard to talk everyday and keep up with everything going on in each others lives. We didn't talk as often as we did before and I felt like our friendship was coming to an end. Losing a best friend is never easy so I was really hoping that wasn't the case. Over winter break, we started working together again. I still felt like things between us were a bit off but I still considered her my best friend. Recently, we've been talking almost everyday and I feel like things are slowly getting better, which makes me happy. Yesterday, she texted me saying she was coming over. It was so random but I was so glad we could finally see each other after weeks of not being able to. We were able to catch up with each other and I am just so happy that I haven't lost my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment