Thursday, February 4, 2016

This Weekend

During the fall semester, I always felt like the weeks dragged by and the weekend was so far away. The hours went by so slow and the days ever slower. For some reason, once this semester started, the days have been flying by! I feel it was just Sunday night and it's already Thursday night! I wake up, go to class, go the gym, and then do homework. Before I know it, it's already time to go to bed. I don't understand how the days seem to go by so fast. I always look forward to the weekend because I get to see my family and my pets. I know 5 days isn't really long, but when you're far away from your family, it seems like forever. I am so attached to my cat and dog. Being away from them breaks my heart, which is why I get so excited to see them on the weekends! My mom is my best friend, so not being able to tell her everything about my day kills me! On the weekends, I also get to see my boyfriend. He makes me so happy and coming home to him allows me to finally catch a breath and relax after such a long week.
I love the weekends and I am so glad that they're starting to come quicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment