Saturday, February 13, 2016

Pets

When I got back from school yesterday, my pets ran over to me like they hadn't seen me in years! I have a cat named Cooper and a chihuahua named Cloe. I love them both very much and I've seen them grow from when they were babies. It's so weird how you could get so attached to a little fur animal. They become your best friends, they become family. I love cuddling with them because I know they do it willingly. I wouldn't trade them for anything in this world and I cannot picture my life without them. I absolutely hate leaving them when I go to school. I know it upsets them. I know animals can't talk but they know how to communicate their emotions by the look in their eyes. I know I only leave them for a couple days, it still kills me to see the sad look on their face. I love my pets and I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment