Thursday, February 11, 2016

Sleeeeeeep

Last night I went to sleep at around 4 am because my best friend stayed the night and were were in a friends room just hanging out. We didn't realize how late it had gotten until we decided to actually check our phones! Let me just add that my mental bedtime is midnight the latest. I will not function properly if I don't get at least 8 hours of sleep so you could only imagine how tired I was this morning. I was running on 4 hours of sleep and I was literally a zombie. I dragged myself out of bed and somehow went to class. I also somehow went to the gym and killed my workout. I felt like a zombie all day and I had 2 cups of coffee when I usually have 1 and not even that helped. As I type this, I'm thinking to myself that instead of ranting about how I was sleep deprived, that I should probably go to sleep! I hope you all get some rest, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment