Thursday, February 18, 2016

Weather and Time

I feel like I'm always ranting about the weather. But lately it hasn't been as cold and that makes me happy! It's been windy but I could deal with that. I just couldn't deal with the low temperatures and the snow, it was starting to drive me crazy! It is finally starting to feel like the spring is coming and it is such a great feeling. I also feel like this week literally flew by. I didn't even have time to breathe because there was so much going on this week! I blinked and next think I know it's Thursday night! I don't know if it's because the weather is getting nicer, but time is going a lot faster than it did first semester. Although that means summer is coming, I feel like I don't have enough time to study and get everything done. I feel like I'm growing up so quick and that scares the hell out of me. I'm not ready to be an adult just yet. I just wish time would slow down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment